It’s that time of year again. We’re gearing up for CONTACT 2013, the annual fundraiser for iHuman Youth Society and the Youth Restorative Action Project (YRAP). On Sunday, November 3rd come and enjoy a casual evening of fun as you learn about these organizations and meet the talented youth associated with their programming. iHuman and YRAP are a testament to Edmonton’s legacy of conquering adversity through innovation, compassion and commitment. Join us and be a hero to your community! And don’t miss the early bird deadline of September, 30.
Here’s what’s happening with YRAP:
- YRAP has moved into a new home! We are now in The John Howard Building, Suite 101, 10010 105 Street. Be sure to check our contact page for our new contact and mailing info.
- YRAP/iHuman’s 4th annual CONTACT Gala will be on November 3rd, Save the Date!
- Help YRAP’s cell phone drive!
- YRAP welcomes James Gartry as our newest coordinator!
What is YRAP?
YRAP is a unique youth justice committee that operates in Edmonton, Alberta. See the About section for more information about YRAP and its history.
Coming to see us?
If you are going to be taking part in YRAP’s program or are interested in the process that a young person will go through, check out the About section.
Making a Referral?
If you are thinking of referring someone to YRAP, have a look at the referrals guide.
For a list of Edmonton services available to Youth check out this resource list.
- A special thanks to all the donors who helped make our first annual Judicial Jamboree a huge success!
Vicky and Cam Andress
Felix and Michelle Anselmo
The Melting Pot
Brad Foster (Art Wear Inc.)
Jeff’s Auto Glass
Michael Sands (Fountain Tire Downtown)
Winnifred Stewart Association
- Big thanks to the Edmonton Community Foundation’s Eldon & Anne Foote Fund, and the Youth Empowerment Program for their continued support!!!
- A very special thank you to Alfred Mo, who donated a computer to us!
- We are currently looking for youth mentors! Email Erik or Kate at email@example.com or call them at 780-415-5831 for more information.